I hope you’ll enjoy making (and consuming) these delicious pancakes as much as I did! They are really easy to make and it can be done in under 15 minutes – prep included.
For those who prefer graphical presentation, I’ve created this nice infographic. Below the infographic, you can find the textual version of the recipe (it’s printable!).
If you like the recipe, please share it with your friends and family!
So, let’s learn how to make simple fluffy vegan pancakes in style ;).
|Name:||Simple Fluffy Pancakes|
|Serving Size:||Family (4 servings)|
|Time Frame:||15 minutes|
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 minutes|
|Calories:||264 per serving|
Here’s the ingredient list for a family serving size.
Also, in order to make everything easier for you, we’ve listed both Imperial & Metric measurement systems for the individual ingredients.
HOW TO MAKE FLUFFY PANCAKES:
- Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Whisk water and oil together in a small bowl.
- Make a “well” in the center of the dry ingredients, and pour in the wet ingredients.
- Stir until blended.
- Lightly oil a griddle over medium-high heat.
- Spoon the batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and edges are dry.
- Flip pancake and cook until browned on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
Don’t have a griddle? Don’t fret. You can use a nonstick pan or cooking spray and a regular pan to make pancakes that are equally delicious.
Jazz up your traditional fluffy pancakes by adding a dash of vanilla and cinnamon to the batter. Or, for denser, healthier pancakes, swap the all-purpose flour out for whole-wheat flour.
Save money by opting for leftover pancakes instead of expensive breakfast bars and cereals. These Simple Fluffy Pancakes keep well for a up to five days when wrapped in aluminum foil.